LAST UPDATED: FEB 22, 2023
Company only uses information given with consent, this means that in order for us to process data, on behalf of users, they must provide it willingly.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Under the CCPA, Dash BPO, LLC must affirmatively inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected about the client, the sources from which that information is collected, the commercial or business purpose for which the personal information is collected, the categories of third parties the information will be shared with, and specific pieces of personal information collected about the client.
WHO WE ARE
We specialize in providing a wide range of outsourced business services to help our clients streamline their operations and increase efficiency. Our areas of expertise include customer service, technical support, data entry, billing, collections, and more. We process data received from our website and services and take proportionate precaution in storing such information for short periods on our secure servers until permanently destroyed.
PURPOSE FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
Dash BPO, LLC. processes information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service and website;
- The information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently;
- To personalize experience;
- We use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- We use feedback provided to improve our products and services;
- We use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them;
- To send periodic emails;
We use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular client (”personal information”). In particular, our Platform has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Examples: A real name, device Information, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Collected: YES
- Category B: Personal information categories listed
- Examples: A name, description, address, telephone number, Date of birth, Year of birth, zip code, etc., or any other necessary transaction information.
- Collected: YES
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under federal law.
- Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Collected: NO
- Category D: Commercial information
- Example: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Collected: NO
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
- Examples: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Collected: YES
- Category G. Geolocation data
- Example: Physical location or movements.
- Collected: NO
- Category H. Sensory data
- Example: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Collected: YES
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
- Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations
- Collected. YES
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms, you complete on our Platform.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Platform or interactions with our advertisers.
COOKIES, AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
We collect cookies or similar tracking technologies. This means information that our website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on our website. Cookies will also be used to customize our website content for you as an individual. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Details on how to review your cookie settings and disable cookies on the most popular browsers are given on their respective websites.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell information. We also do not share information with third parties. Any information we use is generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COMPANY COLLECTS
Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific person. When you engage in certain activities via the Company Service, including but not limited to creating an account, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Company Service (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. We also collect the following:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Technical Data
- Profile Data
If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your name, address (including zip code), email address, credit card information, telephone number and/or any other information you provide to us, to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions.
Notwithstanding the other provisions, we will retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Our data retention policies and procedure are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall be kept until such time as we receive a request for deletion from you. This time period shall not exceed eighteen (18) months.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) The right to access;
(b) The right to rectification;
(c) The right to erasure;
(d) The right to restrict processing;
(e) The right to object to processing; and
(h) The right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can access your personal data by visiting your profile when logged in.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
OUR LEGAL BASIS
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(a) Consent; or
(b) That the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting our webpage and sending us a message.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by visiting our website and sending us a message. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Dash BPO, LLC uses Cloud-based storage. We don’t provide our own Cloud Services. No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from or via the Company Service, and we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information, and do not use this website. We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Users will find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services will have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
OUR COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
Dash BPO, LLC
10524 Moss Park Rd., Ste 204-349
Orlando, FL 32832